Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish irc server

Options
  • 19-06-1998 6:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

g'day from Auz

could someone please post an address for an irish irc server where most of the quake people hang out. i wouldnt mind dropping in and saying hello to everyone.

Knight

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Helvis

: g'day from Auz

: could someone please post an address for an irish irc server where most of the quake people hang out. i wouldnt mind dropping in and saying hello to everyone.

: Knight

Yup, roight mate, that would be "irc.iol.ie" and #quake channel. One thing is just remenber the time difference. Most ppl are on the quake channel after 6:00pm aswell, cheeper for all us stingy bastids).
    BTW tell the person in charge of yer wwwboard to grow up and stop whinging `bout slagging, it happens here all the time!
    Helv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

im in hongkong and would drop in to see even ONE person ffs
    im getting so lonely
    hehehhe
    later
    SeP / s3p

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: im in hongkong and would drop in to see even ONE person ffs
    : im getting so lonely
    : hehehhe
    : later
    : SeP / s3p

Isn't that part of the Ninja training? or is it the secret art of talking everyone to death? :)

: Isn't that part of the Ninja training?
    yes but still =]
    : or is it the secret art of talking everyone to death? :)
    eh????
    i think i am being trained into talking telepathically or something
    anyway...

u on now??
    or can u be =]
    bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh humbug =]
    cant even play quake ffs
    anyone know if i can download the windows 95 upgrade from 3.1 ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement