Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD Monitors - why didn't realise sooner?

• 21-05-2003 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

My brother got a 2.66Ghz Dell 4550 today with a loooovely 17" Analogue LCD Flat screen. Gawd, I can't get over the quality of the thing. Oh cripes, I feel like chucking out my Iiyama 22" monitor over it... it's that good. He had been debating whether to plummet for a monitor or flat screen for awhile but wow what a choice. If that's analogue I wonder how good the more expensive digital ones are like! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

i duno, personally, id prefer a crt flat screen anyday.

just personal preference i suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

I know I know I know... but as I said Ihave a 22" mega monitor for the last 3 years and seeing the lcd (a full 17" on 17") screen I only say: sharp... very sharp and bright. The native resolution on it is 1280x1024. I was impressed because I thought initially it was going to be too high.

The games will test it though... that and Thief. Ho ho. :D

Advertisement