Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sam-----piece of sh te CD.

Options
  • 18-06-1998 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Sam, since I`m doing nothing else now I`m going to complain about that god`damn CD! Nothing works bar DynaBlaster so it looks like I`ll be playing it on a 21inch mointor for the whole night........Bollix, piece of shyte could just be the DirectX Drivers tho`. Still I`ve got time on my hands so Bit(h, bit(h, bit(h, bit(h rant rant rant.
    BTE where can I download the drivers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

: Sam, since I`m doing nothing else now I`m going to complain about that god`damn CD! Nothing works bar DynaBlaster so it looks like I`ll be playing it on a 21inch mointor for the whole night........Bollix, piece of shyte could just be the DirectX Drivers tho`. Still I`ve got time on my hands so Bit(h, bit(h, bit(h, bit(h rant rant rant.
    : BTE where can I download the drivers?

LOL
    niall, i told you, MAIL me ffs! anyway, that isnt the proper CD your on about , its the BROKEN ONE!!ffs..
    B-R-O-K-E-N!!!!
    mail me with the meaning of that word!
    And Drivers.. hmm, well, have you checked the folder i showed you in college?? (hint: its in the same folder as the games, quite possibly the folder you are staring at right now)
    erm.. a file called "dx5eng.exe".. RUN it!!!
    anyway, ure running WinNT, arent you? then you must have service pack 3 installed, which has directx 3 incorporated in it(dont run dx5eng in this case..)
    Ahem, ask your boss to install it so u can play games :P tell him about it's more efficient use of stuff etc hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : Sam, since I`m doing nothing else now I`m going to complain about that god`damn CD! Nothing works bar DynaBlaster so it looks like I`ll be playing it on a 21inch mointor for the whole night........Bollix, piece of shyte could just be the DirectX Drivers tho`. Still I`ve got time on my hands so Bit(h, bit(h, bit(h, bit(h rant rant rant.
    : : BTE where can I download the drivers?

: LOL
    : niall, i told you, MAIL me ffs! anyway, that isnt the proper CD your on about , its the BROKEN ONE!!ffs..
    : B-R-O-K-E-N!!!!
    : mail me with the meaning of that word!
    : And Drivers.. hmm, well, have you checked the folder i showed you in college?? (hint: its in the same folder as the games, quite possibly the folder you are staring at right now)
    : erm.. a file called "dx5eng.exe".. RUN it!!!
    : anyway, ure running WinNT, arent you? then you must have service pack 3 installed, which has directx 3 incorporated in it(dont run dx5eng in this case..)
    : Ahem, ask your boss to install it so u can play games :P tell him about it's more efficient use of stuff etc hehe

Sam, you suck c*ck when it comes to copying CDs!
    What about the Placebo one you did for Mike when you forgot half the bloody tracks on it?

: Sam, you suck c*ck when it comes to copying CDs!
    : What about the Placebo one you did for Mike when you forgot half the bloody tracks on it?

Qoute Reaper : "Dumb Arab"
    see, u were right
    S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

: Sam, you suck c*ck when it comes to copying CDs!
    : What about the Placebo one you did for Mike when you forgot half the bloody tracks on it?

thats why he got that placebo CD effectively free...

: : Sam, you suck c*ck when it comes to copying CDs!
    : : What about the Placebo one you did for Mike when you forgot half the bloody tracks on it?

: thats why he got that placebo CD effectively free...

Right, You are nicked sunshine!

• Advertisement
Advertisement