Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech wingman force 3d Problem or normal?

• 22-05-2003 12:31am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, got this joystick today,
    Now. the joy stick doens't seem to spring back to the centre position? theres no force againt it,
    though it does vibrate in the testing.. couldn't get it to in bf1942,
    main question, is it supposed to spring back?and is there supposed to be a light around the blue thing?
    thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'd say bring it back.
    I have the Wingman Extreme Digital 3d (the origional one before they made them black or gave them Force Feedback) and my stick is spring loaded.
    Afaik force feedback doens't require the stick to be unspringed, does it?

My experience of them is limited to wheels tbh.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I went to do a few settings on the joystick, and check the shaking on it, it went for a sec, and then stoped. and went all loose, I thought something was odd.. 5 mins later I smell burning up from the inside of it..
    I dono weather to go with a new one, or try a different joystick.. hmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by Lenny
    5 mins later I smell burning up from the inside of it..

Think that sez it all Lenny :)

refund.

try a M$ sidewinder for a change.

Advertisement