Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A catagory for 'Woman issues' in Society

• 22-05-2003 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

A catagory for 'Woman issues' in Society -

I did'nt know where else to put this, but hey most of the probs in here are woman related, i think that does deserve its own catagory, am i right?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭Damian

Please Stop! You're making me feel queasy.

Damn fine idea though, put women's issues in a seperate forum, with a name which will warn men off, something simple like 'women's problems' would do the trick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭deimos

no i dont mean a section for woman, i mean a section for blokes with their woman type questions of "does she love me?, is this my true love?" and all that crap, i think it deserves its own section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Well, as far as I can see, yes, problems with women / girls come up alot, but they haven't swamped and drowned out any other kind of personal issues and until they do, I don't think there's any justification / need for a seperate forum.

<< Fio >>

blokes with their woman type questions of "does she love me?, is this my true love?" and all that crap,

MEN, actual MEN post these kind of questions!!

Are you sure?? I've got to see this for myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

Originally posted by deimos
    no i dont mean a section for woman, i mean a section for blokes with their woman type questions of "does she love me?, is this my true love?" and all that crap, i think it deserves its own section

so maybe the section should be called Blokes Issues so all us women would know to stay away from it.

Damn fine idea though, put blokes issues in a seperate forum, with a name which will warn women off, something simple like 'blokes problems' would do the trick. :p

• Advertisement

:p Nice one!

Deadly idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by commuterised
    so maybe the section should be called Blokes Issues so all us women would know to stay away from it.
    Boys issues, tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

hows about "relationship issues"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by ferdi
    hows about "relationship issues"?

lol yeah

"I was in McDonalds yesterday, and the non-English speaking serving girl kinda smiled at me - it seemed like she wants to be my girlfriend. I don't know if I'm ready for a serious relationship yet though. What should I do?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Trojan
    lol yeah

"I was in McDonalds yesterday, and the non-English speaking serving girl kinda smiled at me - it seemed like she wants to be my girlfriend. I don't know if I'm ready for a serious relationship yet though. What should I do?"

Actually, it's more likely to be:

"I was inmcdonadls yseterday&da girl there was smilin at me&i thnik she wnats 2b my gf i dontknow if im reayd 4 a cerious realatoin ship tho what shudi do?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

ask her does she want fries with that shake....heh heh heh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭deimos

Trojan, so true i must say, so true.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Just make a sticky:

"We dont know if she fancies you.
    She knows if she fancies you.
    Ask her."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I agree with DeadBankClerk!

Make a kinda top tips thing or something or FAQ yokie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by Trojan
    Actually, it's more likely to be:

"I was inmcdonadls yseterday&da girl there was smilin at me&i thnik she wnats 2b my gf i dontknow if im reayd 4 a cerious realatoin ship tho what shudi do?"

ROFL so true , or....

ok lads i neede holp withe this things, a m8 ofe mane (girle) who ive ben in luv wih since i meh her today becoz she has ralli big booobz, shee was kossing mee on teh lipzors and stooking her hand into me boxz0rs and calleing my nam alot !

doo she like me ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Tusky
    ROFL so true , or....

ok lads i neede holp withe this things, a m8 ofe mane (girle) who ive ben in luv wih since i meh her today becoz she has ralli big booobz, shee was kossing mee on teh lipzors and stooking her hand into me boxz0rs and calleing my nam alot !

doo she like me ?

We're working on an FAQ ... :)

<< Fio >>

Advertisement