Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wav file editor

• 22-05-2003 11:06am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello, not sure if this is the correct forum but anyway...

I need to cut off the end few seconds of one wav file, plus cut off the start few seconds of the second wav file...and then join them together cleanly.

Can someone suggest a piece of software that I can download to do this? I'm tried downloading a few last night but they were crap.

The first file is 50 mbs-ish, then second is 25mbs-ish. I also tried converting them to mp3s and using an mp3 splitter and joiner software ..but the second file would not convert...got the error "this file contains 0 samples"...but it plays ok in winamp.

Any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement