Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jimmy Cake

Options
  • 22-05-2003 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

see yez all there on saturday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Hi Birthday Boy,

I'll probably go. You'd better be there and not come up with one of your excuses like you can't coz you're getting your hair cut or cooking a wildboar or something.

Talk to you later,

Val

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

yez...i will be there......do u think we should get tickets?....i think it might be busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

How big is the Village? Same as Mono and The Mean Fiddler before? I don't think it's necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

very enjoyable gig overall..The tyco brahe were very good as the last time I seen them at the ballroom of romance yer woman had a very mony face and seemed pissed of with the sound. The venue is ok.....cool up the front very hot down the back. The crowd were a real mixed bag. The pub is a joke....and the Guinness was ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

I wasn't too impressed with the sound for the Tycho Brahe, but it was a fine gig!

• Advertisement
Advertisement