Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Discman acting weird

Options
  • 22-05-2003 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    My discman has started acting very weird today. I just put new batteries in it and when I isert a disc and close the cover it starts playing. None of the controls work and the only way to stop it is to open it again.

Its an "D-Ej715" about 20 months old.

Has anyone ever seen similar behavior

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

I have a sony discman that about 4 yrs old (not too sure of model but its "car ready") that has the same problem...its seems that the device that moves the lens gets stuck or something thus causing the problem...you could try moving it about yourself (at your own risk) & sometimes that works

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Theres a couple of authorised sony service agents around who'll look at it and give u an estimate.
    Micro Electrial, 6 herbert place. off baggot str 6761953
    B.A.V.S Cookstown enterprise pk 4624855

Advertisement