Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israeli Gov = Murderers

Options
  • 22-05-2003 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

I was deeply shocked upon seeing last Sunday's Chanel 4 dispatches programme on life in the Gaza Strip.

During the documentary (presented by the Irish girl who went to Colombia to track the Colombia 3 down) we get to see:

1) A Palestinian girl who was shot in the head by an Israeli sniper from an Israeli watchtower 500 metres from her school. The good news is that a couple of weeks later the girl recovered from her coma. We are shown the family visiting the girl as she is recovering in the hospital. However It didn't take long to realise that something was wrong with the Palestinian girl.

She had been left blind.

2) The chaos and confusion as some British geezer who had been helping move Palestinian schoolchildren across a street under Israeli sniper fire gets.....wait for it.......shot in the head.....and eventually gets treated in an Israeli hospital. The Palestinians didn't want to move him without a written guarantee from the Israelis that their ambulance wouldn't be shot to pieces.

Anyway the result was the British guy was left brain dead.

He was 21 years old.

3) A crew of British journalist who had been filming the usual Israeli tanks etc. running amok among the Gazian population finished filming for the night and decided to walk home in front of the Israeli troops. TO prevent themselves from being shot, they starting waiving a white flag and crying out, identifying themselves, "We're British journalists" etc. Oops......didn't work. All we here is bang and one of the journos is left dead after being shot by an Israeli sniper.

How can the Israeli government allow such barbarity?

Is it any wonder there are suicide bombings in Israel if this is the sort of treatment dished out to the Palestinians?

Then I came to the conclusion; the current Israeli government actually wants war !! For whatever reason (probably to keep them in power) they want war with the Palestinians!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭gombín

Excellently put bb. To quote a phrase, " Palestine's difficulty is Sharon's oppurtunity". Without trying to sound libelous, this scumbag is a murderer. What he done during the Lebanese invasion is inexcusable, and more to the point the Israeli populace are at fault for putting this criminal in govermental power.

As for all this lark on other threads about the Israelis fighting a defensive war; I've never heard such rubbish in my life. This is a country that is ILLEGALY occupying another state.

Sharon's stance for the last election was security...and then prosperity, or something along those lines. It is the Israeli nation's fault that this nut is in power, and as such, one can only come to the conclusion that the majority of Israelis, or at least the ones that bother their arse voting, and trying to change the policy of their country, want war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

i agree with you ,sometimes it seems they
    are told to take an 'eye for an eye' when responding to suicide bombings which i deplore ,sharon is a war criminal and the us are not honest brokers but the palestinians could do with some decent leadership,waste of ime dealing with a corrupt double-dealer like arafat in the past and he was no good fror his own people either

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

sometimes it seems they are told to take an 'eye for an eye' when responding to suicide bombings
    I think it's more than one eye for one eye, since the current ratio is three palestinians dead for every one israeli dead.

Advertisement