Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Series 2 FTV card Required?

• 22-05-2003 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

From DS comes the following answer to a query re FTV cards:

"As soon as the BBC goes FTA they will stop issuing FTV cards: ie they will no longer be available.

Get the new series 2 card asap, as the old series 1 cards may be turned off in the near future."

What do you think? Should those with existing FTV cards get them changed or is this just simply wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

No, this is not going to happen.
    They are not turning off the old FTV cards.
    I called up the Beeb Number to activate a Welsh card for my dad on Wednesday night. I posed the same question to the callee about old FTV cards.
    She said that the old ftv cards are going to work indefinately.
    I asked her is it official policy?
    She said that it is written in her Call Procedure document that the old FTV cards are remaining active indefinately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭West Briton

Thanks Carrolls! It's getting tiresome hacking through the troglodytes on DS trying to get the facts.

Advertisement