Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Theme tune

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

which is a massive sell out to us sad gits that have supported st and bashed B&B so many times its funny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spock

I as a trekkie i didnt see why they wanted non trekkies to watch it either, but with more people watching it builds a wider trekkie community so now i think its a good a idea.

They didn't sell you out, they don't owe you anything

i dont think they made a bigger commuity seeming a lot of people dont like enterpize

also it is a sellout their dumbing st down for the mass,s i dont like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    i would what roddenberry would have thought of it.
    Let's not forget Roddenberry writing crappy lyrics to the first theme tune so Alexander Courage would only get half the royalties in future, leaving the other half to go to Roddenberry-land. Go find the lyrics. They're pretty terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by sceptre
    Let's not forget Roddenberry writing crappy lyrics to the first theme tune so Alexander Courage would only get half the royalties in future, leaving the other half to go to Roddenberry-land. Go find the lyrics. They're pretty terrible.

Yeah Roddenberry's did some pretty slimey things in his time producing the show but I think that was one of the lowest!

'I know he'll find in star clustered reaches, love strange love a starwoman teaches!' :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

'I know he'll find in star clustered reaches, love strange love a starwoman teaches!'

BAHAHAHAHAH hahahahahahhaha ......... jesus id hate to hear the full song good god their awful heheheheh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BigWelshSteve

... "Strong" by Robbie Williams? (or parts of it)

"Life's too short to be afraid, Step inside the sun.."
    http://www.lyricsdir.com/robbie-williams-strong-lyrics.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BigWelshSteve

... "Strong" by Robbie Williams? (or parts of it)

"Life's too short to be afraid, Step inside the sun.."
    http://www.lyricsdir.com/robbie-williams-strong-lyrics.html

The Enterprise theme tune, I mean! (not the dodgy Courage/Roddenberry effort)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i kinda felt like i had to sing along for the last episode it may not be the best rek but i still have some respect to it i just quietly sang the words for the last epsidoe

Jesus christ this must be one of the first topic i posted on two 2 years ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Why are we dragging up old threads from the depths of the long forgotten?

Advertisement