Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

amazing opptical illusion

Options
  • 22-05-2003 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

When u look at this... concentrate on the dotss in the middle of the picture... for 30 seconds.. then relax close ur eyes..... then look at the roof and open ue eyes ...what do u see?
    loads have probably seen this though:rolleyes: :ninja:
    its great:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

i see nothing? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

What are you suppose to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

are u sure ur doing it right? try doing it and just closing ur eyes... u have to wait a few seconds to let ur eyes focus. ur ment to see jesus. try doing it with a white roof:confused: :ninja:
    oh ur ment to open ur eyes when u look at the roof its sort of a circle of light

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

i have a white roof, i didnt see jesus

concentrate hard on the dots... move close to the screen...jeez this always worked for all the ppl I know b4 this its really good..:) really:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,974 ✭✭✭✭Stark

This used to work for me before, doesn't seem to work in this instance.

Tried it once or twice again and it worked.
    Seems to work better if you look at a nearby white wall first, and if you move in close while staring at it initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Cool! I saw Rob Zombie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭[Iramus]

OMFG!

Thats some freaky ****. Holy crap.
    Heres what i did. Concentrate on the dots real hard for ages then just close yer eyes. (not tight, just normally) about 5 seconds later you see a guy looks like jesus.
    (but keep yer eyes closed the whole time, cos thats when you see him)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Nuphor

It can help if you blink frequently after opening your eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Aaagh, the radiation from my monitor has burned a picture of Che Guevara into my eyes!
    I can see dead people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

Would this be what you should see ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

oooooo thats some freaky S!*T yea worked on me but i had to blink really really quickly for about 10 times before i saw it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 .Fade.

holy ****, nuff said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

jesus, i seen him right before me, and i still ****ing see him bloody picture :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

My religion teacher showed us that in class once, it's pretty good.

indeed it is good... i can't see how some people see chez gueara in it....:confused: that other pic is what ur ment to see:cool:
    i know i'm a bit of a poster boy for funkypages.com...but it really has some good stuff and more great illusions
    [url]www.funkypages.com:ninja:[/url] :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

iv seen that before tis very well done..
    dont close your eyes for long just a second or 2
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭oneweb

Eh, not to burst anyone's hallucinogenic trip here but that sorta thing will happen to you when you look at any contrasting image/scene for a bit.
    Your eye gets used to an image's bright spots and therefore when you blink or look at a white/black surface you'll see the inverse of it. Like when you look at at small bulb. when you look away and blink you'll see a black blob where the light was. Given that the inverse negative of this image looks exactly like whatever it's supposed to makes it non-fantastic.
    Who said science was boring, eh?
    :rolleyes:

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

oneweb proceeds to break a million hearts in two.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭oneweb

OK, that was mean. Sorry. Whereas it's not fantastic, amazing or freaky it's still good. Just been to funkypages and there are some better illusions there.

indian.gif
    pew.gif

It is what it's.

• Advertisement

Who said science was boring, eh?
    know it all:mad: :mad: :mad: :ninja:
    ruining our fun ....
    I'll mace u good!!:mad:
    homermad.gif(adding oneweb to my enemies list)

those links on't work but i've seen most of them... i encourage everyone to do the same:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

i saw jesus

Advertisement