Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy cheap geforce 4 ti4200

• 22-05-2003 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

i was on komplett.co.uk (im up north) and saw a good price on the 8x AGP version, but i need the 4x AGP, they say they don't do it
    i looked at all the sites in the sticky and none had the 4x model at a good price
    does anyone know where i can get this card and have it shipped to the north? i'd take a second hand one in good condition, at the right price

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Flashman

8x will work in a 4x agp slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

thanks
    i'll be getting that card then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

The different revisions of the agp standard all have different voltages (for the slot) .. the first one was for AGP 1x and 2x, the second agp standard was for 2x and 4x and the latest agp standard is 4x and 8x, note that most 8x agp boards can also do 2x and 4x ...

Advertisement