Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last day of school

Options
  • 22-05-2003 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

what emotions is this bringing for you guys???

for me, its total shock. how the **** did it go so fast:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

well..........never have to do homework again, so, i, guess, im,.................happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Not sure it's really registered yet. I mean, after my graduation I'm never going to see most of these people again, but I don't really feel that much different. I've always been a bit of a sociopath though.

(It'll all change when I'm absolutely plastered for the grads night though!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

don't think it will hit me until after the exams... when i realise that i will never see most of these people again...

anyways.. while we're on the subject of "final days" etc.. anyone got any "pranks" lined up for which to remember your last day in secondary school?... get some ideas going there people...

Originally posted by Scrappy]-[Nick
    when i realise that i will never see most of these people again...

thank christ :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

thank christ

Your years in school can't have been that bad? Half our year finished on friday and the rest including myself will fade out during the week!

Very emotional... then I got thrown into a river... I miss them so much...

Ah well! We'll be meeting again when the exams are over, then the debs, then the results, then the cao, then xmas...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

your tue feelings for the place and the time there wont really register untill you are somewhere different and looking back (i.e college)

i just had my grad and ill see my classmates at th Leaving Cert but it was the last time ill see the teachers.

surprisingly i find this annoying as i was only getting to know and like them on a personal level before i left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

well..........never have to do homework again, so, i, guess, im,.................happy

Your in for a nasty suprise when you go to college me thinks.....

In fact if anyone is thinking about doin computers, just think you'll be studing for the rest of your life.....I'm 24, I finished college 3 yrs ago & I'm still studying eg ccna, mcse,itil, ciw the list goes on

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by phoenix2181
    In fact if anyone is thinking about doin computers, just think you'll be studing for the rest of your life.....I'm 24, I finished college 3 yrs ago & I'm still studying eg ccna, mcse,itil, ciw the list goes on

:(
    I'm doing computers after my leaving. What do you mean by studying for the rest of my life. Your the first person I ever heard saying that.

Originally posted by Shane
    Your years in school can't have been that bad? Half our year finished on friday and the rest including myself will fade out during the week!

Very emotional... then I got thrown into a river... I miss them so much...

Ah well! We'll be meeting again when the exams are over, then the debs, then the results, then the cao, then xmas...

bah :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by eireboy
    I'm doing computers after my leaving. What do you mean by studying for the rest of my life. Your the first person I ever heard saying that.

Well you'll have to learn every new thing thats come out, every OS and every coding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Sangre
    Well you'll have to learn every new thing thats come out, every OS and every coding.

This isn't a snide remark (not that you could do anything about it ;)), but if you don't like it, then don't do it :)

Frankly, the idea of learning every new thing that comes out seems great to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

see my website for a complete list of people i'm not going to miss

Advertisement