Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weekend Plans?

• 22-05-2003 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Well whats everybody got in store for the weekend? I shall be studying once again and staying in like a good lad! Not much more of this crap left though. Finish up on the 30th!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Friday: staying in.
    Saturday: heading to Scotland.
    Sunday:

Coloursfest 2003
    Bank Holiday Sunday 25th May, 4pm-4am
    Braehead Arena & Waterfront, Glasgow

Main Arena
    Smirnoff Experience
    Carl Cox
    Paul Van Dyk
    Dirty Vegas (Live)
    Ferry Corsten
    Sonique
    Sister Bliss
    Futureshock (Live)
    Tall Paul
    Push (Live)
    Trevor Reilly

Global Arena
    Carl Cox
    Mr C
    Dave Angel
    Trevor Rockcliffe
    Michel De Hey
    Will Grant
    Mark Lewis

Space Arena
    Sasha
    John Digweed
    Steve Lawler
    Lee Burridge
    Jonathan Ulysses
    Lexicon Avenue
    Jon Mancini
    Scanners

Urban Grooves/Sounds of Streetrave
    Cassius
    Mint Royale (Dj Set)
    Pedro Winter
    Paul N'Jie
    Yogi Haughton
    DJ Cutz
    Streetrave classics with
    Jeremy Healy
    Jon Mancini
    Iain 'Boney' Clark

VIP
    Smirnoff Blue Room
    Harri
    Domenic
    Jengaheads
    Smokey & The Bandit
    Lisa Littlewood
    Scott McKay
    David McFadyen
    Gav Houston

Monday: sleeping.
    Tuesday: back at work.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Kinda wana take it easy this weekend, ntl have landed me with a backlog bill for my cable for a few months :mad: bought a few things yesterday, and have to buy new contacts tomorrow & also a mini disc player.
    expenditure week..

oh yea, prob head to redbox :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Tonight: the Techno nite thingy at club renassaince cork (must find out what its actually called)

sat: local piece of shiit club followed by a mates house

sun: nathin stayin in with my gamecube/ps2 and resting the old head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Stimpy

Going for Morillo tonight.

Dunno about Saturday, no plans yet, just see what happens.

completely off topic anyone know who had a sig on this site about what some nintendo director(i think) said about games affecting the minds of children......it went along the lines of "if games affect the minds of children then we'd all be locking ourselves in to darkened rooms swallowing large flashing dots while being chased by sth sth" i cant remember it and i want to quote it, if anyone can help me please do.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭bazza1981

wasn't...???

Computer games don't affect kids;

I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

cheers bazza thats exactly what i was lookin for......i was on the right track.......sorta.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

ha,ha, hello everybody, u may remember me from such topics as "Its Monday again":D

well w/end went well, but wrecked tired now and coming down with a cold aswell.

Fri nite - Eric Morillo, absolutely great nite, bit packed though, he played a great set, throwing in some oldies like Reel 2 Reel - I like to move it, and ending off with Lenny Kravitz - r u gonna go my way.

Sat nite - My port of call was Traffic, which I intend to return to, some nice funky house music being played.

Sun nite - went 2 c the Matrix, great fight scenes and Keanu isn't looking too bad either, u should check it out.

all in all me had a good w/end.

Best of luck in the exams lads!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Only 2 exams left now!!!! :D:D:D
    Saw the matrix too meself, was quite good.
    See yer man morpheous, he looks real fat in it, and hes quite slow at fighting on top of the truck scene..

Saw the matrix too,
    I thought the flying bit was a tad unbelieveable :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭bazza1981

weekend was ****! studied all weekend! only have one exam left! roll on friday! feels like its never going to come!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by mooman_00
    Saw the matrix too,
    I thought the flying bit was a tad unbelieveable :rolleyes:
    i thought those flying bits looked pretty crap in the trailers, they looked sweet in the film tho (one of my top 10 films now:) )

heading down to cork this weekend, tis a mates 21st tomorrow & i'm gonna head down there & drink a few cans on friday.
    prolly head to the half moon on saturday, there should be a fairly big crew arriving on saturday afternoon for the festivities, can't wait:D

i dunno if you were making a dig at me or not, but i was kidding its just what some one said in front of me on the way out of the cinema.............i thought it was funny

nah, not at all.
    i thought that was your opinion on it, i didn't agree so i posted mine.

unstoppably watchable film:)
    i might watch it again tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

series lineup djste18

Originally posted by tman
    unstoppably watchable film:)
    i might watch it again tonight

going again tomorrow nite.....a good start to the long weekend i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Friday: Studio B upstairs in the Legal Eagle
    Saturday: Creation rave
    Sunday: Felix the housecat in Tivoli

Monday: I feel like I've been chainsawed to pieces

friday - 8 hours of boozing at a mates gaff in cork followed by 4 hours in a pub. wheely bin races on the way home were the highlight of the night:D
    the guy who's burfday it was got given a blow up sheep as a joke gift, we ended up calling her Angela Russell (after the milf in home & away:rolleyes:)
    someone poured loads of cooking oil all over the sheeps snatch in an attempt to get it lubed up.

saturday - meeeessssssssyyyyy, friday night was only meant to be the "warm up" anyway.
    a few more people arrived & we ended up going to henry's... tbh i only remember a few minutes here & there, can't wait to see the video of the night:D

sunday - lots of wine & a serious case of the runs:(. didn't get any sleep sunday night & i ended up really pissing off my parents with my 'orginisational tactics' (i was supposed to move all my stuff home from college, but that got badly lunched out)
    came home sometime sunday evening...

monday - arrrgh, i ended up getting an hours sleep a couple of hours ago, had 2 really ****ed up nightmares & i'm dreading trying to get back to sleep... damn drugs...
    more wine now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I am still recovering from my lost weekend.

Friday: Left work at 4 and went straight to the pub. Stayed there till midnight and then went to the Tivoli to see Sven Vath (class night, class A's etc)

Saturday: Didnt go to bed and ended up wandering around town with some mates until one of the early houses along the quays opened up at 7am. Had a few drinks there then headed to the Legal Eagle. Went to the Four Seasons bar at 3 for a bit of a ballad session (anything to keep me awake at this stage). Stayed there until 1 am and then on to a party in Church St.

Sunday: Felt like dying in bed all day (f****ng panic attacks, I never learn.

And to cap it all off i am heading to Amsterday this Saturday.

Advertisement