Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffy and what the fU.Ck!?

• 22-05-2003 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

What the hell is happening in Buffy? I missed it the last two weeks and suddenly Xander is missing an eye and the entire gang have mutinied against Buffy! Also who is this mysterious Caleb and why did they choose a character with such a dreadful accent! Can someone fill me in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Can nobody help mrgump???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'll put spoiler tags in for those that haven't seen any recent eps and don't want to know what happened, but are still reading this thread :)

Long story short.
    They went to a wine cellar to defeat a guy called Caleb. He said he has something of Buffys and they know he's evviiilll. Baddie.

He kicked all their asses. Including Buffy and Faith. Killed some slayerettes and wounded others (including Xander, who's eye he poked out).

Buffy's not too good at the leader thing and is getting people killed/wounded. Wanted to go back to the cellar :rolleyes: They decided they're better off with Faith as a leader-esque person

Tbh www.buffyguide.com do a much better job of detailing what happened than I do :) They don't have detailed pages up on all episodes yet but will have linkage to other sites with episode guides I bet.
    The ep from yesterday is called Empty Places so don't read past that unless you don't want to watch the episodes or like knowing what's going to happen.
    The guy that plays Caleb is in Joss Whedon's other show Firefly atm (that got cancelled). It's on Sci-Fi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Check out the television board, they have posted full episode guides for the episode in question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

cool thanks. My first time @ the tv forum , it was quite informative. Danke Schoen:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭mavedic

Check out www.buffyworld.com for summaries, screen shots and transcipts of all the buffy episodes and angel episodes. Really good site for all your buffy needs :) The transcipts generally turn out to be more impressive than the actual aired episodes imo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement