Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work for Bands/DJ's/Singer songwriters

• 23-05-2003 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I looking for bands, DJ's, tribute bands and singer songwriters to play at an upcoming outdoor gig late September.

There are two ways you can get involved:
    1 - I'm looking for 5 to 10 acts to invest in recording an album. 10 track album, radio mixes, cover art, branding, the full whack basically. These acts will then play at the gig scheduled for late September as a launch gig/battle of the bands, the winner getting a full refund of thier inital fee.
    2 - I will also be looking for other bands to take part on a less comitted basis. I will record a mini album for you free of charge, to be sold at the gig. The only catch of this offer is that you must commit to a minimum duplication order.

for more info e-mail: sun2@tbmc.ie

Advertisement