Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets start a new internet based political based party!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭xen

to be honest i like the sound of both options!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Oddly enough, there was an american candidate for the democrat ticket for the 2004 elections who included a blog as part of his campaign. He dropped out of the race a week or two ago though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kkawohl

My political party renounces outdated antiquated religious ideology that contributes toward terrorism.

The phrase "I am a Transcendentalist" will revolutionize religions and bring in religious common sense, if there is such a thing.

Transcendentalism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

I bags Minister for Terran Affairs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Myself and a friend thought about setting up a political party before. We only came up with one policy - mandetory abortions for skangers. The country would be cleaned up in no time. I can't remember if we came up with a name for the party though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

Originally posted by p.pete
    Myself and a friend thought about setting up a political party before. We only came up with one policy - mandetory abortions for skangers. The country would be cleaned up in no time. I can't remember if we came up with a name for the party though.
    Stirilise them...
    more efficent and cheaper too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭xen

Originally posted by ednwireland
    inetrnet based - not really a political philosophy is it

I didn't say it was a policy you pillock I said we will exploit the internet for our own horrid needs!
    :D:ninja: :cool: ww)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Ah yes and all the CS player could be the milatary wing........

after all they would have roughly the same IQ as most millitary groups all over the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Originally posted by Chaos-Engine
    Stirilise them...
    more efficent and cheaper too :)
    We came came up with some fun and cheap ways of achieving our goals - which I won't get into for fear of either arrest or hero worship. Maybe even a little of column a and a little of column b;)

Advertisement