Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find a single from Feeder

Options
  • 23-05-2003 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Can anyone tell me where I can find the song 'Just a day' from Feeder. I know it was featured in Gran Turismo 3, it was just about the only song I liked in the whole game. Basically, I've looked everywhere, and it's not listed on any of their albums, so I'm wondering can it be bought (and NOT downloaded) anywhere? I hope I'm not violating any board rules, I just want to know if it is available on another album, like a compilation or a soundtrack (if there is anywhere that sells the GT3 soundtrack, even better)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wasn't that released as a single. try finding that

i presume that this is the song where they had some of their fans making eejits of themselves in their bedrooms for the video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

The only place I heard of it was on a Japanese Import of Echo Park. Japanese imports usually bung a b-side or two on the end of the album which means that more than likely the track you are looking for is on one of Feeders singles as a b-side.

Alternatively there's some compilation cds out there that you might want to check out
    http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=MISS70305151335&sql=H666788

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Just a day was brought out as a single. As far as I know you can still get it from www.feederweb.com Great single and great band.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

It's a B-side from "Seven Days In The Sun".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Sigard

thanks very much, it will soon be mine

• Advertisement
Advertisement