Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't connect, errr ?

Options
  • 20-06-1998 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Lads I've rebooted and all but regardless of what ISP (admitably I didn't try IOL yet)
    I can't connect via QW.

The prog. just sits there trying to join via IP. I'm connected at grand speeds
    of 2.7 K for downloading and all. This is wierd, anyone like to Help ?

T.I.A.

Helg.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

maybe you should get the latest ver of QW Helg. Its now at 2.21 and if u dont have that u wont connect. You have been away a while havent you ! :)

SB...

: Lads I've rebooted and all but regardless of what ISP (admitably I didn't try IOL yet)
    : I can't connect via QW.

: The prog. just sits there trying to join via IP. I'm connected at grand speeds
    : of 2.7 K for downloading and all. This is wierd, anyone like to Help ?

: T.I.A.

: Helg.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Fixed,

No I had the latest QW, Modem got buggered.

Thanks anyway m8.

Bri.

: maybe you should get the latest ver of QW Helg. Its now at 2.21 and if u dont have that u wont connect. You have been away a while havent you ! :)

: SB...

: : Lads I've rebooted and all but regardless of what ISP (admitably I didn't try IOL yet)
    : : I can't connect via QW.

: : The prog. just sits there trying to join via IP. I'm connected at grand speeds
    : : of 2.7 K for downloading and all. This is wierd, anyone like to Help ?

: : T.I.A.

: : Helg.

Advertisement