Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who will WWE sign next?

• 23-05-2003 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Who do you people think will we see next in the WWE? Who would u like to see in the WWE?
    Scott Steiner & Goldberg are the latest new recruits from the old WCW but who else can we expect to see?
    Who do the people wanna see?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

to be honest I don't care if they keep bringing back people as long as they get their act together and begin storylines again instead of all these one month feuds. I want them to go back to the storylines of DX and Rock v mankind. They were brilliant. They put an afford in back then. Not like now when just have boring matches with Brock and Big Show. Or Goldberg v Christian. U would never see any crap feuds in the old WWF or WCW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭steveocn300

What about the likes of Nathan Jones and La Resistance! Have they been good additions to the WWE roster?
    Will we see other WCW wrestlers signed? Sid? Sting? Randy Savage? Shane Douglas? Will we see Scott Hall again? Can we see anymore returns like The Legion Of Doom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

one story line that keeps going through my mind is, bishof gets firred and he invades wwe (raw only) with sting and reformes wcw with sting goldberg stiner nash and big show Vs rvd kane jerico christane and booker t (who didnt like the new wcw) and wcw wins

so to answer your question sting, sabu,macho man and
    CACTUS JACK (even though he had a grate retirement and it would be damaging to see the hardcore ledegand back)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by steveocn300
    What about the likes of Nathan Jones and La Resistance! Have they been good additions to the WWE roster?

These 2 have been a disaster..the nathan jones charachter doesnt work unless he is a heel. and la resistance is a bad bad bad idea that im pretty cheesed off about.

Will we see other WCW wrestlers signed? Sid? Sting? Randy Savage? Shane Douglas? Will we see Scott Hall again? Can we see anymore returns like The Legion Of Doom?

jees i seriously hope not

we need to see more new high flying talent...I cannot wait to see Ultimo Dragon in action.

bring back the old guys is just turning wrestling into brwaling...look at scott steiner/kevin nash/ric flair. All good characters and ok for storylines but at the end of the day i doont watch wrestling for storylines ultimetly its about the wrestling matches and ther agilities these guys have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

Heard a rumour that stings coming to WWE! WOOO!

• Advertisement

Ultimo Dragon WWE Bound!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Originally posted by steveocn300
    Ultimo Dragon WWE Bound!

He had his first match for wwe before the raw taping last monday, but apparantly he won't be on tv for another few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

They can get all the new faces they wan't it won't help unless they get some new writers to revamp the story lines at the moment there just usless.

Just watching Raw at the moment and there was a little video clip about a new diva named Gail Kim? Does anybody know about Gail Kim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Just watching Raw at the moment and there was a little video clip about a new diva named Gail Kim? Does anybody know about Gail Kim?
    Put the name in google just now, she was trained by the same guy as Trish Stratus and been around the indys since Dec 2000.

• Advertisement
Advertisement