Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goodbye HIV and Good luck

Options
  • 20-06-1998 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

God butcher your sad,

It seeems everyone can take a joke except you, hell I took the p1ss out of the jedi something rotten
    and even you said it was funny and at least Rad had the cop to see it as a joke, get a life.
    Go play with your little clan mates, I'm happy to see you at least have virtual friends if no other.
    Anyway just so you all know HIV was formed by me as a joke so the jokes on you HIV members.

but enough of this, I hope your happy with your bit of power now that your rid of me.

Rev Hellfire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Huh? A Joke? When was this? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yep,

but it was formed by US, as a joke. fine, the jokes over, pi$$ off. form a clan yourself, and HIV will beat seven shades out of u. AND as for taking the pi$$ out of JEDI, yes, fine, but u just keep going and going and don't know when to stop.

: God butcher your sad,

: It seeems everyone can take a joke except you, hell I took the p1ss out of the jedi something rotten
    : and even you said it was funny and at least Rad had the cop to see it as a joke, get a life.
    : Go play with your little clan mates, I'm happy to see you at least have virtual friends if no other.
    : Anyway just so you all know HIV was formed by me as a joke so the jokes on you HIV members.

: but enough of this, I hope your happy with your bit of power now that your rid of me.

: Rev Hellfire

Advertisement