Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breed Demo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

nice,
    Ive been waiting a while for this one

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

whats this "Breed" ? havnt heard much about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

look at the name....now i assume you remember Lula 3d right? :D
    nah only messin breeds' a tactical first person shooter with HUGE outdoor levels and pretty good AI. well just get the demo and you'll see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

That Will be Halo Than..........Sigh........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

What size a download?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

141MB download. Well worth it. Still needs a bit of work (the sound effects for example) but i enjoyed it a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

I set it a downloading last night and it was down this morning.

I quite enjoyed it too, there are some rough edges (ai can be abit pants and the sound effects mentioned above). Its a bit like battlefield 1942 only the maps are quite a bit larger by the looks of things.

The one in the demo is set on a group of islands connected by bridges. Nice and big, huge view distances and while your only able to control gun turrets in the demo seemingly youll be able to fly/drive any vehicle you can get your hands on just like in BF.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Ken, I'll grab it for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

I got caught running up a ladder and had to quit the game. Controls felt odd, though maybe just take a bit of getting sued to. Im pretty sure one of the AI guys shot through the floor of a platform to hit me aswell. So far not massively impressed, but Ill give it another try

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

was the platform a grille/mesh/wooden or solid steel?

If the former, as expected, if the latter the AI still needs improvement.

I'll fire it up tomorrow

• Advertisement
Advertisement