Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CYE Season 3 on TG4

• 24-05-2003 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

yes that's right - CYE season 3 starts on 4th June.

it's now on at a more suitable hour aswell - 23.55

cool, well done tg4!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Yes well Done to tg4.

Pity they didnt show them earlier, when they were not available for download on the net but will definitley have a gander again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Originally posted by seveb
    yes that's right - CYE season 3 starts on 4th June.

it's now on at a more suitable hour aswell - 23.55

cool, well done tg4!

It is on pretty late & the next day a work day.

Still. CYE is worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

late! what are you, 11?
    i have to get up for work at 6.40am, but i'll still be up watching!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Chet's Shirt was superb I've seen it now 5 times and I never get bored. :)

Originally posted by smuckers
    Chet's Shirt was superb I've seen it now 5 times and I never get bored. :)

Aye Aye,
    2 Thumbs up for Chets Shirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

CYE is absoluely superb. They look as if they are having a ball doing it.

Some "comedys" look as if the actors are only going through the motions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

that's because they are having a ball. they have no fixed script. it is mostly improvised. they just have a fixed storyline to stick to, and then speed of thought and david-isms come into play.

i have to say though, that richard lewis operates on the same frequencies as david. where jeff & cheryl fall behind, lewis is the only one who can play in the same division as david.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

The Lewis and David conversations are similar to Jer and George, love the reaction by LD when Lewis tell him his girlfriend is a christian scientiolgist. :D

I think it could be to do with the fact that they dont rehearse (most) of the scenes and its basically a situation that they are doing it all fresh.

As Smuckers will know, when I saw it first I thought it was a bit amateurish and that LD wasn't up to scratch as an actor but thats the style of the show!

Its definelty unique and v. enjoyable. It saddens me to say that I think it will only ever have a hardcore group of fans on this side of the Atlantic rather than any siginifciant mass appeal :(

Advertisement