Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something to try!

• 24-05-2003 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

Bite the ends off a Cadbury's Twirl (not too much) and use it as a straw to drink a glass of milk...mmm...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Remind me what a Cadburys Twirl is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

It's a bar of "twirly" Cadbury's chocolate. It's all "twirly" inside and can be used as a straw!
    (I like experimenting with food)
    I'm sure you can use chives and other such things but it ain't as nice...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

This also works with Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers! nyom :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If you have a lighter, try holding it under a chocolate finger for a wee while to melt the chocolate around the biscuit. Dead tasty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

in the spirit of continuing this post....

Mix crushed up digestives and Nesle condensed milk. Put a thick payer of dried shereded coconut on a tray and put the digestive/condensed milk on top. Put into fridge untill cold and enjoy

fun, messy and lovly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Originally posted by Sandi
    (I like experimenting with food)

How you doin' ;)

Must agree about the cadburys fingers nyom..

I wonder would it work with a Snow Flake .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Originally posted by kayos
    How you doin' ;)

Lol! I'm doin' just fine thanks!
    Originally posted by kayos
    I wonder if it would work with a Snow Flake

Experiment baby! That's what it's all about! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

On the subject of condensed milk, pop an unopened tin in boiling water for 6-8 hours.

It caramelises and goes solid, you can slice it up into chunks of really thick sweet creamy goodness. Great to serve with some other desserts, or eaten on your own if you have a grudge against your teeth...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Sarky
    On the subject of condensed milk, pop an unopened tin in boiling water for 6-8 hours.

It caramelises and goes solid, you can slice it up into chunks of really thick sweet creamy goodness. Great to serve with some other desserts, or eaten on your own if you have a grudge against your teeth...

Sounds like you have discovered panacotta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

Originally posted by Sarky

sounds nice, what about the can, does ot survive?

Oh, and do u leave it go cold? or have it hot/warm?

• Advertisement
Advertisement