Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile phone jammer

• 25-05-2003 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

hmmmm, would it be possible to use a 555 TIMER and a VCO to produce a signal sweeping between 925mhz to 960mhz

if i was to do this what affects would it have on mobiles?, i could make a sweep last 2 seconds a peice:)

just an idea..............

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Its illegal. Check out the thread on the Savoy cinema.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭deimos

aye, cant buy indavidual vco chips ranging in that direction anyway, and the one's in mobile phones are locked to a specific frequency.......... its a pity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 trunks

mmm at those frequances youed need some power. espicaly for a sweep ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

How did the Savoy do it?

Originally posted by trunks
    mmm at those frequances youed need some power. espicaly for a sweep ,

carry a car battery into town???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

there are products avalible in the states but they are illegal here have a look on google

ino, i have seem them for sale there, i also seen a few in a shanty-rackshop in the canary islands, looked hand maded and very expensive..

Advertisement