Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

" FourCC L263 " Error

Options
  • 25-05-2003 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey I get an error in my Divx Player when i try to open some files it says "FourCC L263" Any help in getting rid of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

I think your DivX Player (hardware, I take it?) is trying to tell you that the file you're trying to say doesn't report itself as being a DivX file... see http://www.fourcc.org/fcccodec.htm for a list of these codes and what video compression systems they correspond to. This is necessary as AVI files are merely containers for whatever audio and video streams - with whatever compression/data formats - you want to place in them.

(A genuine DivX file should have a 4CC of DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIVX or divx for the video stream)

HTH,
    Gadget

Advertisement