Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants?

• 25-05-2003 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I wonder what the average wait for a grant has been over the years. Has the wait gotten any shorter with the new organisation?

In the past I had heard first hand stories of athletes waiting for over a year and in one case never receiving a grant due. Has this problem been addressed? If an athlete never got his grant money, where would it have gone?

Nasty rumours, and of course there are two sides to every story, but it just seems that there has been a problem along these lines, and I would like to know if it has finally been cleared up.

Web site: Sorted! And well done to those who are working on it!
    Electronic timing?
    Grants?
    Expenses?
    Throws Training facilities?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ed Healey

Okay, everybody seems happy. I guess that I really should congratulate our treasurer on the fine work he has been doing for quite a few years now. Credit where credit is due, I always say!

Advertisement