Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well Done Rangers

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I may be repeating what has already been said, but I really feel strongly about this topic ....

One's allegiance to one's country should not be called into question as regards the football team one follows.

I also believe that the football team one follows does not denegrate one's religious beliefs/nationality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Football should have nothing to do with Nationality,Religion etc.

After all its 11 men against 11 men running around a field kicking a pigs bladder.

Lets put things into perspective people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭hoolio

BTW sorry for not being clearer - i didn't mean Northside Dublin i meant Northern Ireland and its not a horrible evil racist steryotype - go find 2 scumbags in Belfast,one Catholic and one Protestant - it's almost guaranteed that they support Celtic and Rangers respectively.Its a sad fact but you have got to admit its true.

And if you know people who genuinely support rangers then good for them,but from my experience there are plenty more Rangers 'fans' who support them for the reasons mentioned by a few people (to be funny,to wind people up,to stand out etc etc) - thats all i meant.

And yeah a league being decided goal difference (esp by a 1 goal difference) its ideal but hey thats the way the league is and like Thanx 4 The Fish said it's not like they made up the rules the day beforehand,so why is everyone only upset now - if it's such a bad way to people should have been arguing long before this. I guess no one thought it would actually happen.And i accept that theres are hundreds of factors throughout a season that could throw the goal difference off but a playoff is just as potentially unclear - a harsh penalty,a missed offside,a false offside called etc etc.

And finally what Sposs said says it all,but i think we all know that it's never going to be that simple - a pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Why all this hatred between our great Celtic (not the football one) cultures, the Scots and the Irish are a great people with a great history. We have more in common than why have differences. Why people have to use a bloody game as a way express their hatred, makes me sick.

Peace out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Don't start this bloody thread back up, seriously!!!!!!! There is already a thread about Celtic fans booing Rangers fans so why are restarting this one. STOP!!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement