Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] DCU area summer accommodation

Options
  • 25-05-2003 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

I've got a job in DCU for July / August and I need somewhere to stay.

Basically all I need is somewhere to sleep and pt my stuff, all my food and stuff are covered (paid for) in the college and I'm working 9am to 9pm so I wouldn't be about at all really.

Anyone know anywhere?

My other prospect is staying in digs, but i dont particular want to pay for food when I'm not going to be eating any of it!

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You could ask DCU about their (as best I know limited) student accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'd say have a tootle around the old faithfuls like daft.ie. I work in Glasnevin (just beside DCU) and previously have looked for accomodation there.

There is loads and loads of studenty type gaffs and there's usually folkies popping off for the summer and only wanting to sublet for that amount of time.

Glasnevin is probably the nicest of the areas directly surrounding DCU it's all friendly and quiet and stuff.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Victor
    You could ask DCU about their (as best I know limited) student accommodation.

The "affordable" stuff is all booked up by the people who I'm going to be working with and they've no places available.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

smiles, I sent you a PM.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Thanks for that sky, but its sorted.

My brother (who i love dearly) and his girlfriend live near the city centre and are moving into a bigger flat, complete with an extra room and so i'm kipping there and commuting into DCU every day, saves me a bloody fortune thank god.

Thanks for all the offers /replies.

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement