Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Access through M35

Options
  • 25-05-2003 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

is it possible to access the internet though my siemens M35?

what cables & software do I need? tried the siemens mobile site and seems to be no help at all :mad:

also, I have both an 086 and 087 M35, which would be the better to use for internet access?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

It will work fine i have used my 085 M35i as a modem before you will need a cable try here then you will need the driver file.

I have the file some where i will take a look a post it up for you later.

Then just install the phone as a modem and select "have drivers" the just point the system to the inf driver file.

Eóin

ah here she is trying to hide in "My Documents" was a great place to put a modem driver.

any way here it is

you will have to make the file name look like this P35modem.inf
    take away .-.txt i have at the end of it.

Eóin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

cheers for that eoin, is there anywhere I could get the cable here?

also, who is best as an ISP? 086 or 087?

Hi
    I am not sure which network is best but i have had reason to call the o2 internet support one and found them very helpfull.

The cable i bought my self from cellsavers and i don't know of anywhere that sell them at a simular price.

If you can get an 086 number to dial up for o2's ISP please let me know also.

All the best Eóin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

thanks again, if I get any logon details or a number, ill send you a PM :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement