Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My new car...

Options
  • 26-05-2003 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Just to follow up, I have been looking at buying a new car lately, and I finally signed up on Saturday. I was looking at Volvo's, Bmw's, etc., but cannot wait to pick up my 00-reg Alfa 156 on Friday. Anyone on here drive an Alfa. (And please, not so much of the horror stories please). I have heard some bad things, however 3 people I know quite well have had them and thought they were the best cars they had ever driven, and had no major probs. Anyway, getting it through a major dealer, with 12 month guarantee, etc. Mine is a lovely silver 2.0L TSpark, I think about 165 horse-power, 0-60 in 8.2 seconds. Bit of a difference from my trusty old Fiesta. I'll post a pic when I take delivery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Let me know how it goes. I am planning on getting an identical car to the one you specified. Took one for a test drive felt quicker than my old MGF.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

"yummy"

Advertisement