Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enuf B1tchin... Well Done Hibs!

Options
  • 22-06-1998 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Well,

I must say, I've read/heard the horror stories of the matches and I think a well diserved clap on the back is required for the Hibs Team in kicking the pants off the Scots and I take of my hat with respect for the valiant effort against the English with all the ping problems etc. It kinda makes me think that we woulda kicked their asses all over mars if we had a equal pings and players.

again.

Well Done!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I second that.

Especially well done von for getting it all together - bigtime against the odds. good job I didn't make the trip to galway after all eh von?

I watched the demos (boring as its such a huge non-tactical lev and 3rd person) and from the +showscores, its obvious - scots game was even and english game was a farce ping-wise.

Kicking the englishes butts might sound far-fetched but watching the demo, imagine the game with lpb ser, cloud, mouse, bunny, overlord (where is he?) and reaper and even pings throughout. It would have been a classic match. Pity.

well done again,

ewj.

: Well,

: I must say, I've read/heard the horror stories of the matches and I think a well diserved clap on the back is required for the Hibs Team in kicking the pants off the Scots and I take of my hat with respect for the valiant effort against the English with all the ping problems etc. It kinda makes me think that we woulda kicked their asses all over mars if we had a equal pings and players.

: again.

: Well Done!

Advertisement