Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honour Spearhead - skidding arround move

Options
  • 26-05-2003 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi there,

I’ve been playing MOHH AA and SH for ages and it is still give me a buss. Using the All Seeing Eye and a single 64k ISDN line I can get pings between 50 to 90 (which is brilliant really) on servers with up to 20 players.

I’d consider myself average to good depending on the team I play with (my favourite is team play as you get into the action – or a team play for warm up and then an objective play for the nerves).

Now the question, in Spearhead the controls where changed a little so that you can no longer sway from side to side when running making it allot more realistic (and enjoyable – always hated some player swaying towards you with a hand gun, dogging the SMG hail). However, in SH some players go into a “kneel and fall back” position (don’t really know how to explain it but it looks odd) and skid around on their back heels. How is that done?

The Duke : ))

Advertisement