Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nwn - 26 May

Options
  • 26-05-2003 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

What u want running tonight ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I'm on for trying to finish Throne of bloodstone. Now that we know how to navigate we should be able to give it a good go (myself an BC nearly got to the big bad guys palace except for a wrong turn which we can avoid doing now).

Otherwise we can drop it and start a HCR campaign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

ppl at work must learn to log off :/

anyway as before blood tonight, phone me if u want the hcr game on in its place.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Stayed until 21:10 an nobody showed up :-(

Will be online and will check using All Seeing Eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Sry lads wont be available for a couple of weeks. Got alot of study to do for me LC and all :(

Il b there as soon as im available. probly wont b till mid june though, but well c.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Sorry cant make mondays for a while, Wed should be fine though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

server crashed every time we split up :( , so throne is being put on the back burner.

HCR tonight :) yaaaaaay!

Depending on the number of players that turn up, we might kick off at 2nd level.

Should be a laugh.

Advertisement