Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheff. Utd. Vs. Wolves (contains scores)

• 26-05-2003 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

G'wan the Wolves.

Kennedy puts them one up. G'wan the influence of Oirish players:p

Early days but it's looking good. We're on the way up:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

OMG 2-0. Blake heads one home.

I'm smiling nowww)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

good, its about time.
    have always liked wolves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Was a nice Goal by Kennedy, hopefully Wolves will give him a chance in the premiership (he never really got one before).

I'm sorta happy now, Shef Utd play dour Liverpool-esque football so I was afraid they might further infect the premiership.

Still, would have preferred Forest!

Looks like curtains for the Blades now with Miller sticking one in before half time.

3-0 to the Wolves at the break:)

Don't wana jinx them but it looks like Wolves year and I for one cannot wait for them to come up;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭melachi

tis a shame paul ince is going :d

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Thank Christ - having Alex Ferguson and Neil Warnock in the same division would overload the air waves with conspiracy theories and general $hite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

The 1st division playoff final has a great history of comebacks! Teams have come back from 3-0 down before. Maybe Sheff Utd can do it this year.

Well they would want to start scoring the chances handed to them like the penalty Brown just missed if they want to get back. Looks like the luck might have finally fallen Wolves' way.

What a disappointment this season will have been for Sheff Utd. They got to two cup semi-finals and came 3rd in the league, yet they've nothing to show for it in the end.

I wonder will they be able to keep hold of some of their better players ie Tonge & Brown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Kennedy / Irwin Back in the Premiership

Congrats to Wolves .. Fair play to yis ....

• Advertisement

Originally posted by jonno
    Well they would want to start scoring the chances handed to them like the penalty Brown just missed if they want to get back. Looks like the luck might have finally fallen Wolves' way.

G'wan the Wolves. Finally they have doen it after so many years being so close. Hopefully they can stay up now and do a Birmingham job on it - have a good run at it and maybe bring in a few good players.

I am a happy man today:)

Sheff Utd 0 - 3 Wolves;)

I have to say a big Well Done to Dave Jones! Its great to see him back in the premiership after what happened to him at Southampton!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well done Wolves. Its going to be interesting to see what sort of reception Dave Jones gets in St. Marys next season :)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

We're going up next season!!!! Well actually it'll be the 04/05 season we will get back into Europe and take on Inter, Bayern Munich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

No We Wont,Kenyton and Needergard are Moving on and we will hard pressed to keep robert green and we need Phil Mulryne to remain Injury Free for the entire season as without him the team is inconsistant,Holt needs a a good rest over the summer as his fitness levels were low towards the end of the season.
    To be honest an 8th place finish flattered us this season and might hinder Worthingtons attempts at squad strengthening when it comes to persuading the board to loosen the purse strings.

A top 10 finish would be a good result especially if we can do the double over Ipswich.

On The Ball City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nice one. Didn't know we had another city fan. They're interested in Gareth Taylor and Shaun Goater. Iwan was out of form this season. I feel Ryan Jarvis did well towards the end of season so hopefully he can make some sort of impact. Also little McVeigh had a good season. Hope he can do the same next season. Also beating Ipsh1t twice next season will put the icing on the cake. It's gonna be hard to get tickets as the South Stand is getting rebuilt. But I'm going over whenever I get the chance. Any other fellow canaries around????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I'm a happy bunny now!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Nice to see wolves go up after so much stupid disaster in the last few season.

Poor 'ol Sheffield will have a hard time hanging on to Tonge, Brown and Jageilka now.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

It's about time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭steveocn300

delighted for the Wolves they deserved it and I am over the moon for Neil Warnock! Enjoy the First Division Mate!
    I dont support the Wolves but I cant stand Warnock, he is just down right nasty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement