Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faith No More!!!

Options
  • 26-05-2003 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

Years after their demise, they are still my favourite band!
    With the internet, I was able to get my hands on rare b-sides and live tracks from the US market.
    Saw them in the Point in 93/94, can't remember, and they only got better as the years went on.
    I think there's a lot of bands out there who should listen to them and learn how to write quality tracks.

Simply the best!

Anybody feel the same way??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Aw man, Faith No More rule! I found angeldust (the album, not the drug) in my brothers room years ago, I've been a fan ever since. My favourite song is probably Be Aggressive, or (a cliched choice, I know) Epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,145 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Damn great group and was gutted to see them give it up. Listened to angeldust last night brough back how much I liked them. Be Aggressive owns as does epic. Must go root out all the old albums and give em a play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭MrBigglesworth

I always live in hope that they will get back together, at least none of 'em are dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

yeah i like faith no more, but i think mr bungle are so much better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Kwizatz Anorak

I was big into them years ago too, it was at the stage when everyone else was listening to Nirvana, Faith no More and Soundgarden were my bands. I was gutted when I couldn't go to Slane with FNM backing up GnR's Went to see them in the point the year after that and was lucky enough to get all their autographs and all I had to do was stand outside the Westbury Hotel for about 2 hours in the cold.

I don't know how many people have their first album "We care alot", the one with the blue star of David on the white cover. The first of 2 that they did with singer Chuck Mosely. Some really good songs on that - "As the worm turns" and the one that starts out "Glow in her eye as she waved goodbye, that's where it all began, she was a loving girl, he was a caring guy ... etc" good tunes.

College and life since then has altered my tastes in Music, it's more trancey, dancey with my favorite now being Orbital.

I don't listen to Faith no More anymore, well very rarely. I was interested to see that their former drummer, Mike Bordin is now Ozzy Osbournes drummer, if you're a fan, maybe your interested too...

• Advertisement
Advertisement