Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct action

Options
  • 26-05-2003 11:43pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its truely depressing to see the best thing to ever happen to dublin radio be forced off the air.
    Im not sure of the exact details, but what i do know is that Phantom has made a huge impression on us all, and this will not be the end of its FM broadcast. ****e such as fm104 can only blind people from its ****tyness for so long.

I have filled in the survey, and will tune in on the web too, and will almost certainly go to as many phantasm gigs as i can, but otherwise Im finding it hard to think of ways to show my support. I guess a mailing campaign to ComReg is the obvious option. not to threaten, but just to voice our outrage.
    I also intend on keeping 9.16 tuned on my radio, always clinging to the hope that one day soon, when i turn it on, you will be back

the best of luck to all at Phantom, I know you can do it.

Flogen

Advertisement