Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any of u play daoc regularly?

Options
  • 27-05-2003 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

just thought id ask, ive a 48 ranger on hib excaliber called fiannoglach in clan bearhawk, if any of you are interested :p maybe meet up for a bit of mid/alb crushing, my accounts closed atm though until 13th june so my exams can recieve the most attention tho, i heard there was a few people from the cs community were in vengeance? true? false?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 alfonso*

ye i used to play cs and im vgn gm atm,msg me in game as either gilead niobe or lexa:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I was in Terra Dominus last summer on excal..had a lev 50 ranger called Avoca.
    A/C probably de-activated now.
    DemonBaby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭PyjamaMan

what are the vengeance peeps like, there seems to be a big influx of cbh starting to leave the game and if most of my mates go, i will be looking for a new guild, they good craic? is tyka an arse like people say he is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Still playing as Statix
    Have a Merc on Albion , Excal
    Guild : legion of darkness

Vengence are nasty mofo`s when they want to be from our point of view anyway. Feels good when we beat them down.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

I've not played in a while, but as soon as my other PC is up and running I'll start again. I'm on Alb/Excal, Mid/Excal, Hib/Pryd, and Mid/Pryd (though I think I'm swapping from Alb/Excal to either of the other realms).

Unfortunately while I've been 'away' my guild (The Royal Guard) has broken up (Alb/Excal), though I think a friend moved my mains to Knights of Pendragon. I'm a Nazgul on Mid/Excal, and unguilded on either realm on Prydwen.

See you in RvR :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Detonated Sauce

I was an avid daoc player for a long time. I played only on Albion/Prydwen since I didnt think highly of "alts". I had a level 50 polearmsman called Adilacred in servants of the lake guild. By the way can anyone tell me what happened to them if you know?

they r still goin afaik
    i seen 2-3 of them in a hibby sotl on excal , were they had some from a middy guild on pryd with them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by Nemesis
    I was in Terra Dominus last summer on excal..had a lev 50 ranger called Avoca.
    A/C probably de-activated now.
    DemonBaby.

omg is that Avoca ? :D lo m8 ! Tusk here ! what happened to you ? yah just disapeared !

Throw me a mail @ Bentonio88@hotmail.com few things i wanna talk about with yah !

talk to you soon hopefully !

[edit] : I was in venge with Tusk - 50 hero :) dont play anymore though

bentonio! holy **** ur tusk, ive seen u ****loads ingame u even came with me and guild (clan bearhawk) back when i was wittle lvl 30 something :p i r fiannoglach teh manaranger 48 atm tho not playing due to exams hmm and i seem to have u on my msn \o/

Originally posted by PyjamaMan
    bentonio! holy **** ur tusk, ive seen u ****loads ingame u even came with me and guild (clan bearhawk) back when i was wittle lvl 30 something :p i r fiannoglach teh manaranger 48 atm tho not playing due to exams hmm and i seem to have u on my msn \o/

hehe howyah ;) im on your msn :confused: ?

• Advertisement

i used to be in a cs clan with u alfonso/gilead and ray yik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

I play Praese DarkSoul percival/hibernia.
    lvl 42 Encahnter.

Originally posted by PyjamaMan
    i used to be in a cs clan with u alfonso/gilead and ray yik

=SiN= ? hehe they were the good old days...what was your CS nick ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

SIMON!? dont take credit for lexa , I'm the real Lexa and the original Xero on excalibur

Hi Xero.:)..
    Avoca..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

I was an avid daoc player for a long time. I played only on Albion/Prydwen since I didnt think highly of "alts". I had a level 50 polearmsman called Adilacred in servants of the lake guild. By the way can anyone tell me what happened to them if you know?

They were still around when i stopped playing before christmas. I had a 50 Thane and 50 Skald on mid/pryd called Vacilator and Proan, i remember you.

Vacilator, I remember you, did all the mids wearing chain fear me?

I dunno, i think we were too busy camping apk/zerging to care about thrust spec armsmen back then :P

Hehe those were the days especially when Death complained about Albs when they killed him while the zerg was camping apk

I'm trying to re-activate my old a/c.
    But they need to know my cd number.
    Which I cant find..anyway out of this?.
    DemonBaby.

• Advertisement

ask on teh barryswhine (first day back in daoc for me today now exams r finished!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva

I still play

got a 50 healer on mid/pryd a few low lvl alts

got a 30 chanter on hib/excal too

P.S. Vac come back fs :/

Doac equals zzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

OMg hardly any alb/excal here

Gamblor Lvl 50 friar in the Shadowlords Society =)

always wondered where every1 from here played =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭wombat

I'm currently playing a level 15 hero in hibernia on excalibur called carthig.
    I just got my first realm point last night and everything too.

Advertisement