Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stickies

Options
  • 27-05-2003 10:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Any chance of getting some of the stickies unstuck? All the talk of clutter in the last few days makes these all the more obvious every time I come in here. The media contact one could go anyway, the other forums reminder could go in the README and I reckon the bb in other countries one could be linked in the main options thread. Ah go on, please?

Feel free to delete this when you're done or decide that I'm to be ignored.

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

With the (potential!?) forum redesign we intend to tidy the stickies up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I was going to move it into the Rules &c thread but I'll leave that till after forums are split (if they are) or after they're not split (if they're not). Sounds like I'm putting it off, so I suppose I am. It'll be done though. A few people have suggested a FAQ which I'm not currently doing any work on (due to other things) but that'll be done too (mught cut down on the "what is...? questions that sometimes pop up*

*I supose that's the entire purpose of a FAQ.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Hokey dokey.

Advertisement