Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN Cost

Options
  • 27-05-2003 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

I have access to an ISDN line - someone else is covering the cost - cant lay my hands on a bill at the moment and wondered if anyone could tell me what the line rental is for a single channel ISDN line per month??

Also, what do eircon charge for an additional phone line?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Oddly enough, www.eircom.ie has all that information.
    Also, when it comes to line rental, you don't pay for single/dual channel usage - you just pay for the line regardless of how you use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Frank: save the synacism for €ircon - i take no pleasure in visiting that particular site - perhaps u cant comprehend that but many on here will.

Thought i would just as soon stick the request in here - if someones browsing thru and has the knowledge - 5 secs of their time will give me the answer - if they dont have the time no problem:) ....but trust me Frank, save it for €ircon and all those other rip off merchants in this country.

Did go onto their site and eventually found the answers i need (albeit for something called 'high-speed' lol) so consider this thread CLOSED!:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by Eurorunner
    Frank: save the synacism for €ircon - i take no pleasure in visiting that particular site - perhaps u cant comprehend that but many on here will.

You don't want to go to their site to get the information you need, but you'll pay them €37.50 a month for the line?
    There was no cynacism involved in my OP, a 10 second look at their site or probably a search around boards for a few minutes was all you needed.
    And I answered your questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭santalives

Eurorunner, you asked a question and Frank gave you all the information you needed to answer that question. Why are you being such a d*** about it. Some people actually like finding things out for them selves rather then taking the easy man's way out and just wait for some one else to do all the work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

< Some people actually like finding things out for them selves rather then taking the easy man's way out and just wait for some one else to do all the work./>

Believe what you want but i'm not in the above bracket. When i asked the question, I was asking with the view to someone knowing off the top of their heads - not someone spending anytime on it to find out :rolleyes:

take a ****** chill pill girls..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

its roughly double the cost of a single line oddly enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

its roughly double the cost of a single line oddly enough

Arent we some suckers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

Originally posted by Valentia
    Arent we some suckers?

speak for yourself dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia