Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tickets to Croke

• 27-05-2003 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of going to the Dublin Louth game this bank holiday weekend. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should pay for tickets, also its fairly early in the Championship so is it ok to just turn up on the day and be able to get in?

I haven't got a clue so would appreciate any info:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I would say tickets will be about €15 each. You should not need tickets in advance, but as far as I know they do not sell them at the turnstyles anymore. There will either be a trailor selling tickets at Jones' Road or else there is a credit union offive on the way down to Croker form Mountjoy square, tickets will be on sale at one of those venues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Is there cheaper / more expensive tickets? I know the hill will be closed that weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

nope the Hill is open that weekend.

the hill will be closed for the Leinster Semi final i dont know if it will be open by the final ??

tickets will be from about 12 for Hill and up to about 30/35 for upper stands

Advertisement