Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creation Computer Systems

Options
  • 27-05-2003 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

just wanted to let you know/plug myself for free!!!! about our new business in Portlaoise which may be of interest for some of you. Creation Computer Systems has been setup by myself and business partner to provide sales and service to local homes, offices and schools. We've both been in the industry for several years in Dublin and Portlaoise and said feck it we'll give it a go on our own. We've learnt a lot from Portlaoise's poor track record of computer shops with places opening and closing like mad so we're starting small with just an office on Main St.

I know most of you guys on boards would be well able probably to look after you own PCs but what I'm promoting here is our components. We've got great accounts with some great distributers of pc parts and can offer stuff to you guys at practically trade pricing.

So basically what I'm saying is if you need anything in the line of processors, RAM, motherboards, hard drives, monitors, printers, scanners, components, hardware, software, laptops: ANYTHING! Give us a call on 0502 80975 or p/m me here on boards. I will deliver anything for free within a reasonable distance of Portlaoise and after that i'll only ask for diesel money.

If Kaimera agress i'll start posting special offers here to let you know of any nice deals we're doing.

Cheers lads,

Paul Clancy
    Creation Computer Systems

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

sounds gud . once a month offer ? sounds gud to me . do u deal with asbis ? they do some nice offers on hdd's+ mobo's + graphics cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

stuck.
    hott damn I like stickies :)

Great news for us Midlanders.

/me wonders is there would be a chance of yee putting some stuff towards a Midlands LaN at some point :)

Paul, I'm wondering if you should talk to the Admin before you throw up some special offers n such?

anway, I assume yee open Saturdays [maybe you could post up opening hours?] so I'm gonna pop in Saturday morning, scope the place out :)

pld Paul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

with Kaimera on this one.

I'd apperciate if you'd post a request on Admin or swap PM's with Dev before you take this any further. I realise you're not about to wipe Komplett or Elara off the face of the earth, but I'd like as few feathers ruffled as possible.

BTW, give us an idea of what you consider to be a reasonable distance from Portlaoise.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think we had better talk about this one.

DeV.

Advertisement