Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

AA or RAC?

Options
  • 27-05-2003 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

I passed the driving test there last week in Navan (yay!) and as the car passed the NCT the previous week, I felt its time I gave it a little treat. As I plan to do a wee bit of driving over the summer, some long weekends out whest, I'll join a company that has breakdown cover, such as the AA or the RAC.

I'd love to hear from folk who us either company, and let me know of their experiences, to help make up my mind. (dunno if there has been a thread here before about it... try seaching for AA or RAC using vbulletin's search!)

I've added a poll too, to see who is the most popular.

Cheers,

Damo.

Which breakdown comany is the best? 3 votes

AA
    0% 0 votes
    RAC
    66% 2 votes
    Other please specify below.
    33% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

I was with the AA for the last 3 years.

But I've now got my insurance with Hibernian and I get free Motorcare, so I canceled my AA.

No probs with them though.

Although I never had to call them out. (touch wood)

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

*bump*

Advertisement