Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music editing

Options
  • 27-05-2003 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Probably not the best place to put this but couldn't thinkk of where else to put it! im looking for a program that will let me edit my music files, so that i can for example see the instrument sounds represented as a line and then i can say raise the volume of the drums and lower the vocals, stuff like that! anybody know if there are any programs like that and where i could get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

i used to have a program called Goldwave that did what you are talking about.
    It was a 30day trial of commercial software.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

depends on what kind of money you wanna spend.

I'm using cubase SX which does everything you mentioned.
    Of course I paid for. Honest. You should be able to pik a copy of it up some place (nuge ,nuge ,wink , wink)

Also there is Acid, Logic, Pro tools,Wavelab, Neudo,Reason... loads of audio software out there but its dominated by Pro Tools,Logic and Cubase.

Check our this webby and thier forums are top for starting off sequencing and recording on PC/Mac.

http://www.sospubs.co.uk/index.htm

Good Luck!

Advertisement