Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone RTG price changes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Its not really a big deal in all fairness.. At its every worst, it accounts for 12 seconds of a non-peak call to a Vodafone or Landline number.....

Anyway, Eircom have been doing it for years!!!!!!!

They have also placed multiple adverts in all the daily newspapers over the past month so people will know.

They have also introduced this at the same time!!!!!!!
    http://www.vodafone.ie/readytogo/tariffs/ffless/index.jsp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Yeah I suppose but we already are the second most expensive city in europe for mobile charges (after spain I think)

The second most expensive city?? I am guessing your from Dublin then!!!!!! Country would sum us up better I think!!

Those charges were solely introduced to make more money out of a small group of people, i.e. those who never use their phone. If you use your phone on a regular basis, you are gonna save some bucks!!! Simple as that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

but their prices went up!
    they were 13c off peak

and 25c to 086 or something

and phone a friend is only for 5 (I think) people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by hussey
    A minimum charge of 3c applies to all connected calls.
    087-087 +landlines= 50/15c (P/O.P.)
    the cheapest rate there being 15c/min that means that at most you are being charged for a 12sec call if its shorter, thats nominal imo. only effects people doing prank calls or when ya hang up when ye get someone's voicemail........

• Advertisement

Ok, granted the per minute charges have gone up unfortunately.. Bit of a kick in the nuts for sure!!

The friends for less is for 3 numbers. I myself would only have 2 or 3 numbers that I would regulrly call for long durations or text regularly. This means I am saving money so I am well happy.

Advertisement