Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

short heared freeks

• 27-05-2003 2:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

I am searousaly p1ssed off with grate talent cutting their hear, dont they know their careers go down hill when they cut their hear look at the big show cut his hear and 3 months later he was in ovw, test once the mvp of the alience now a laughing stock, mike awosam lost his mullet and is now in the indies, undertaker once the most feared man in wwe, cut his hear and now he's not even a shell of the man he once was, and now let me tell u of the biggest crime of all one i still cry over and have nightmares about Eddy "mullitano heat"Guarrow, his performance in the ring has never been the same since his frog splash just dose not look as good without the hear flowing behind him.
    And it works the other way to, booker t was nothing untill his hear grew just look at no way out 2002 he was nothing

if you want to be big in wrestling you need either to have long hear or be a skin head no exceptions(rocky sucks)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, it just goes to prove the fact that without hair, people lose talent. All their talent must be in their hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

so your telling me that one of the best wrestlers is now crap cause he lost his hair. KURT ANGLE.
    they don't turn bad cause they lost there hair.
    undertaker is to old now.
    eddie is a drug addict.
    awesome is a loser.
    do i have to on???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Well I haired that when you cut off an ear you lose your centre of balance. So, that might explain why they have gone crap. Also no hear must make communicating with refs difficult, so maybe they got kicked out.

Oh come on. I know it's sad pointing out spelling mistakes but ffs. Hair and Hear. Jesus.

Oh and Christian cut his hair too. What does that mean? Lose the intercontinental title after his first attempt at a defence?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

This is a well thought out, intelligent post that may well be an insight to what really makes wrestling 'tick'.

Good work, and a really great post a-hole.

Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by Makaveli

Oh and Christian cut his hair too. What does that mean? Lose the intercontinental title after his first attempt at a defence?

Christian will lose the intercontinental title to Booker T at Bad Blood

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

Originally posted by Jimmy Joe Joe
    This is a well thought out, intelligent post that may well be an insight to what really makes wrestling 'tick'.

Good work, and a really great post a-hole.

Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it.

yeah i think his name says it all really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Originally posted by colin300
    so your telling me that one of the best wrestlers is now crap cause he lost his hair. KURT ANGLE.
    they don't turn bad cause they lost there hair.
    undertaker is to old now.
    eddie is a drug addict.
    awesome is a loser.
    do i have to on???

First off, hopefully a-hole was making a joke, i thought it was kinda funny anyways.
    Eddie had some drug problems which he got over, and he's still one of the most enjoyable performers in the wwe.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Well I haired that when you cut off an ear you lose your centre of balance. So, that might explain why they have gone crap. Also no hear must make communicating with refs difficult, so maybe they got kicked out.

Oh come on. I know it's sad pointing out spelling mistakes but ffs. Hair and Hear. Jesus.
    Yes it is sad and pathetic, pointing out spelling mistakes. Cop on.

Yes boss. Sorry boss. Wont happen again boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

i forgot about billy gun,former kotr winner he lost his hair and where is he now ovw
    val venas was on a huge push cut his hair and was stuffed into rtc and then dicappeared
    but u dont need long hair kurt and stone cold are evidence of that, so u NEED to have a skinhead or long hair (ps rocky sucks)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Yes boss. Sorry boss. Wont happen again boss.
    Now get back to work! :D

:p

Advertisement