Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Box DVD playback

Options
  • 27-05-2003 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭

Probabaly not going to explain this properly but here goes, most of the dvds ive played on the machine have played properly, but i noticed last night when i was playing a DVD with special effects in it that the piccie wasnt exactly breaking up, more like pixellation i suppose

any ideas

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Korg

I've noticed that with the xbox as well, compared to a standalone dvd, or even the playstation 2 dvd playback has always looked a little pixellated under closer inspection, & i thought i noticed it break up like that a couple of times while watching die another day, not watched that yet on the standalone. I just assumed it was my box, & it's fine for games.

Not very helpful now that i read it :). but you're not alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by shinzon
    Probabaly not going to explain this properly but here goes, most of the dvds ive played on the machine have played properly, but i noticed last night when i was playing a DVD with special effects in it that the piccie wasnt exactly breaking up, more like pixellation i suppose

any ideas

Shin

i noticed it last night on babylon 5, when any cgi graphics came up it just pixellated terribly, i know my ps2 skips but by god it has a 100 percent better picture quality

Shin

Advertisement