Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ohhhhhh theres Nooooooo Lisdoonvarna

Options
  • 27-05-2003 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

They've decided the roads simply could'nt cope with the traffic.

No loss it would be pissing down away.

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Does any one know if this is final or does the appeal have any chance.

And are the roads that bad? I was told there real back roads with parts only one car can fit in. Is there no way they can do a one way system to a bigger road?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Answering my question, I just got the ticketmaster newsletter...

"|_____LISDOONVARNA UPDATE_____|

LISDOONVARNA, CO CLARE
    JUNE 28TH 2003

Clare County Council Planning department have turned down a license for the Lisdoonvarna Festival due to take place on Saturday, June 28th 2003.

Christy Moore was scheduled to headline the festival in his long awaited return to outdoor performance. Joining Christy Moore on the bill was The Frames, Suzanne Vega, Mundy, Damien Dempsey, Luka Bloom.

The decision by Clare County Council can be appealed to the High Court. We will keep you posted with further updates on Lisdoonvarna, as soon as we know more. All customers will be notified immediately as soon as further details become available."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Anyone here where the gig is going to be held ?
    The 72 hours is up since last Friday evening ?

Dec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by deckie27
    Anyone here where the gig is going to be held ?

the RDS. i would have thought they'd have found somewhere closer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

What a crock of SH1t

• Advertisement
Advertisement