Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What office work in CTYI does to you

Options
  • 27-05-2003 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Today I learned that M is the most common last initial of CTYI people. And a lot of them seem to be born on the 9th (myself included). Also, now that I've left a load of other Conor's have started moving in. There's at least five of them this year. And here's something you might find a little creepy. From removing all your photos from your application forms I've built up a pile of staples from each of your houses (or boxes or tents, whatever) which I can use to clone my own CTYI. Mwahahahahahaha!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

ROFL?

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

What's a rofl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

ROFL

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

ROFL = Rolls On Floor Laughing, like LOL but more exaggerated I guess. But did you label who was the sender of each staple? And what if people got their grannies to do up their forms for them because they were lazy or something, you'd actually be making up an army of grannies that would be unleashed on society. Now thats scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

shh... pipe down rubadub

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

what do you say stop here while we're ahead?
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Today I used all your photo clippings to build a small paper bird. Then I thought he looked cold so I built him a house. I'll probably have the roof tiles laid down by Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Green Hand Guy
    Today I used all your photo clippings to build a small paper bird. Then I thought he looked cold so I built him a house. I'll probably have the roof tiles laid down by Friday.
    *Backs away slowly, not making eye contact*

Advertisement